INSTANT LENGTH & THICKNESS
HOW TO PUT IN CLIP IN HAIR EXTENSIONS
- Comb hair, using a mirror speeds up application.
- Starting an inch above the bottom of your head(your nape), section your first line by parting your hair in a row across your head from ear to ear.
- Secure the hair at the top of your head then take your first strip of Clip in hair extensions that will fit this section/row well(usually a two clip strip).
- Press on both sides of the clips to open them. Line up your strip to where your hair is parted and slide the clips into your hair snapping shut to secure and grip them in your hair.
- Take your top section of hair down and repeat the same process leaving an inch between each sectioned row till you get to near the crown of your head then stop. You want to leave out enough hair on top to cover the extensions that are towards the bottom of your head.
- Any smaller one clip strips can be applied near the temple of your hair to fill in these areas discreetly. All done!
Tip: There are many ways to apply clip in hair extensions depending on the look or hairstyle you want to achieve the above method will give an all hair down look. Please Subscribe to our YouTube channel for other application methods.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO APPLY CLIP IN HAIR EXTENSIONS?
Another great thing about clip in hair extensions is you can apply them yourself at home in minutes. No need for salon trips or asking a friend to help just clip in as many strips as you like for your look and then clip them out at the end of the day.
No other type of hair extensions gives you this instant transformation power allowing you to add natural looking length and thickness in minutes!
HOW LONG CAN I WEAR CLIP IN HAIR EXTENSIONS FOR?
We advise not sleeping in your clip ins just because it is healthier for your hair, more comfortable for your sleep and you want your hair extensions to last. Generally clipping extensions in at the start of your day and then clipping them out at end is best to ensure your extensions look great and tangle free for longer. Occasionally you may fall asleep in them this happens, a tip is just to try and put them in pigtail braids beforehand to keep them smooth.